AICP ROM for Redmi Note 8

In this Article we will talk about AICP(Android Ice Cold Project) 15.0 based on Android 10 for Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo). It has lots of customizations for changing overall look of User Interface or Status bar.


 

Latest build was released on 8th December 2020 and I've uploaded a full video review of this rom - watch here

This ROM is Very Stable and Smooth, i didn't faced force closes or hiccups while navigating through the UI. Battery Backup of this ROM is amazing as you can see in Screenshots below -

I didn't played games and mostly my phone is connected to WI-FI . I am a Casual user and i got 8 Hrs+ SOT if you are a light user you can get more than that (~9hrs) and if you are a gamer or a Hardcore user you can expect Screen ON Time of about (6.5-7hrs).

--This ROM is Updated Weekly--

Conclusion 

I am totally satisfied with the performance, battery life and Customizations which this ROM offers.


Wait !!!!

Don't go without subscribing My Channels

For Redmi Note 8 - touch here 

For Redmi Note 7 Pro -touch here

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top